POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Flood of Blood (1.24 mb) : Re: Flood of Blood (1.24 mb) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 03:28:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flood of Blood (1.24 mb)
From: JRG
Date: 17 Oct 2001 13:14:52
Message: <3bcdbc8c@news.povray.org>
Do you know a *fast* way to do that in POV SDL? As I said elsewhere, it
would be really a simple implementation, but it would be *extremely* slow to
compute with so many particles. I could consider to implement non persistent
(sp?) particles to reduce the number of particles per frame though... any
help?

--
Jonathan.